Friday, October 9, 2009

Welcome To Post Tech, A One-Stop-Shop For Tech Policy

The Washington Post is committed to bringing readers the latest news, in-depth analysis and exclusive coverage of technology policy. So today, I'm launching a new blog, Post Tech, to underscore that mission. The blog will replace Post I.T., a Web feature that several Washington Post reporters have contributed to over the years. (Don't worry, you can still find the Post I.T. archives here and on the lower left side of this page.)

Post Tech will focus on issues at the intersection of Washington, technology, and business. My unique vantage point comes from more than 15 years (too much information!) experience reporting on each of those subjects. I covered Wall Street and South Korean politics and economics for Dow Jones Newswires. Then I wrote about the dot-com boom and bust for The San Jose Mercury News. For the past two years, I've been covering technology policy for The Post, exploring how decisions made in Washington impact the business plans and technological innovations of the high-tech economy.

Sound off on your ideas. I'll be featuring comments throughout.

Finally, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this

Bookmark and Share

www.instantblogsubmitter.com

www.bloggergenerator.com

www.bookmarkingdemon.com