Monday, December 21, 2009

Blog Overhaul

That’s right, Eaten by Some Linux has gotten an overhaul. All the news-y type stuff is gone; that was for a class – well, this blog was for a class – but now I’ve imported my old blog, Seriously Tech, into this one because WordPress is far superior to Blogger. You’ll notice the old posts kind of look like crap – I noticed, and I’m probably not changing it. The import function worked pretty well, but the fonts are small and the pictures are small and honestly, I don’t feel like going through and fixing it. I don’t even know how, and it would take a long ass time. Half that crap is obsolete anyways – you’ll notice on many I’ve posted updates that say so, don’t get used to it – I only did it because I was going through them all adding tags. But that’s ALL I’m going to do (well, maybe I’ll go update the linkbacks too, since I’ll probably delete the old Blogger blog pretty soon here).

EDIT: It looks like the small font is actually just on the blog home page on old posts – permalinks have normal sized fonts for post bodies at least. The pictures are still small though. Whatever.

Anyways, you can find more info about the blog’s newfound purpose on the revampedAbout Me page, as well as listening to me rant for another minute or so. The old ideas of Seriously Tech still stand – but I’ll probably be widening everything a little bit. This will probably turn into a bit more of a personal blog, so while the reviews, how-tos, and other such things will still be a regular phenomenon ’round these parts, you’ll probably get random commentary/updates/whatever from me. Anything that prompts me to open up my big mouth larger than can be contained in physical space. I will be updating much less frequently, though, because again, that was for a class – and I’m moving to the type of stuff that you can’t really write about that often, since it’s pretty niche. For more frequent software tomfoolery, you can always read my posts over at Lifehacker. Yeah, I pulled that shameless plug. What did you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this

Bookmark and Share

www.instantblogsubmitter.com

www.bloggergenerator.com

www.bookmarkingdemon.com